- Property ID: 227
- Post Updated: 2020-12-16 18:02:04
- Sales Revenue: £ 187,010.00
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Location: Other
- Sector: Other
Confidential Sale-Viewings strictly by appointment only. Established in 1987, County Business Sales are proud to offer to the market this vintage sweet shop/ gift shop offering an impressive range of sweets, Dunoon mugs and two bad mice mugs , greeting cards , food items such as jams, chutneys and biscuits cakes, teas and coffees including loose leaf tea and coffee beans which are weighed out on an old fashioned scale.
- Property: Leasehold
- Lease Terms: We are advised that the premises are held on a fifteen-year lease which commenced in 2017. The current rent is £22,200 per annum, rising to £25,000 per annum in 2022
- Premises details: The double fronted building is a grade 2 listed Georgian premises with original beams and a cellar. The shop is air conditioned (new in 2019) with a retail area of 62.4sq.m.
- Energy Performance Rating: D
- Planning consent: A1
- Furniture / Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Inventory / Stock value: Undisclosed