- Property ID: 259
- Post Updated: 2021-03-26 15:26:47
- Sales Revenue: £ 268,373.00
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Location: London
- Sector: Coffee/Tea Shops
Viewings strictly by appointment only. County Business Sales have pleasure in bringing to the market this attractive sandwich bar/coffee shop. A family run business that has been under the current vendor’s stewardship since 2004, providing high quality coffees and teas alongside freshly made sandwiches, salads, paninis and soups. The business boasts a friendly, personal service. The business also offers event catering. The premises are licensed for A3 use.
- Property: Leasehold
- Lease Terms: There is a new 10 year lease on the premises. The current rent is £23,100 per annum with a 50% reduction until 25th September 2021. The landlord will require a 6 month deposit that will be held for the length of the lease.
- Premises details: The premises are attractively presented with tiled floor, and spotlights and have a clean, fresh and inviting atmosphere. There are 20 covers inside with an additional 15-20 outside.
- Energy Performance Rating: D
- Planning consent: A3
- Business Location: Situated on a busy High Street in Bromley, South East London.