- Property ID: 271
- Post Updated: 2020-12-16 18:01:28
- Sales Revenue: £ 115,000.00
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Location: London
- Sector: Sandwich Bars
Viewings strictly by appointment only. Business: County Business Sales have pleasure in bringing to the market this attractive sandwich bar/coffee shop. It serves a range of breakfasts and light lunches made fresh to order. It offers vegan and vegetarian options including breakfasts complete with vegetarian sausages and plantains, non-dairy milk for hot drinks and several other vegan options including chilli, salads and sandwiches. The premises are licensed for A3 use.
- Property: Leasehold
- Lease Terms: We are advised that the existing fifteen-year lease was granted in 2017. The current rent is £13,000 per annum. We are further advised that Business Rates payable are zero per annum.
- Premises details: The premises have a charming, colourful and quirky feel with many regular and long-standing customers. It has room for approximately 12 covers inside and an additional 4 tables outside. There is a WC and storage to the rear.
- Energy Performance Rating: D
- Planning consent: A3
- Business Location: Situated on a busy High Street in West Norward, a largely residential area of south London within the London Borough of Lambeth. It has easy access to both rail and bus services. Viewings strictly by appointment only
- Furniture / Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Inventory / Stock value: Undisclosed