- Property ID: 361
- Post Updated: 2020-12-16 17:58:53
- Sales Revenue: £ 281,000.00
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Location: Kent
- Sector: Other
Established in 2017 county business sales have pleasure in bringing to the market this attractive farm shop incorporating a tea shop. It has become a go-to destination for local people who enjoy the rustic charm and fresh cakes and sandwiches and other tasty bites from the tea shop and the convenience of the goods on offer in the farm shop. The farm shop sells an impressive range of goods including clothes, convenience foods, frozen foods, alcohol and a range of cigars the premises are licensed for a1 use. Confidential sale-viewings strictly by appointment only.
- Property: Leasehold
- Lease Terms: The current seven-year lease expires 2023. We are advised that the current rent is: £12,000 per annum. Business rates are currently zero per annum, benefitting from the governments small business discount scheme.
- Premises details: The business trades from an attractive barn with traditional wooden beams. It is situated in a village in kent, the main barn, which has recently been renovated at a cost of £20,000 is home to both the retail farm shop business and the tea room. Both the tea room and the farm shop boast an attractive and welcoming atmosphere. There is a large outside space currently used as a workshop for building boats, and for plant sales with two small gift shop/caravans. Another small unit is used as a hairdresser and there is also a large 800ft unit at the bottom of the car park. There is also a small post office paid for by the parish council. There is parking for 18 vehicles. The tea room is configured for 33 covers inside with an additional 34 covers outside for those customers who prefer their coffee al fresco.
- Energy Performance Rating: D
- Planning consent: A1
- Furniture / Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Inventory / Stock value: Undisclosed
- Expansion potential: This business would ideally suit a working couple. It has a great location, with a relaxed and welcoming feel to it. There is truly enormous potential with this business, substantial sublets are available with the multiple outbuildings
- Competition / Market: There is no competition in the village