- Property ID: 867
- Post Updated: 2020-12-16 18:00:54
- Sales Revenue: £ 390,000.00
- Net profit: Undisclosed
- Location: Essex
- Sector: Cafes
Established in March 2017, County Business Sales have pleasure in bringing to the market this Cafe/Deli/Wine Bar. The business serves a tempting array of delicious breakfasts throughout the day and evening, as well as sandwiches, bagels, panini and other home-made foods. The business website has an on-line ordering/delivery facility. Highly Confidential Sale-Viewings strictly by appointment only.
- Property: Leasehold
- Lease Terms: We are advised that the premises are held on a twenty year lease which expires in 2037.The next rent review is due in 2023. The current rent is £35,000 per annum plus £5,500 per annum in Management fees. Business rates are currently £14,700 per annum
- Energy Performance Rating: D
- Planning consent: A3 Full alcohol license
- Business Location: Situated in a prime High Street location on a traditional parade of shops in a wealthy area on the London/Essex borders A glazed single frontage leads directly to a modern and welcoming environment with a mixture of downlights and LED spot lights and wooden laminate floor. Measuring approximately 93 sq. m the premises are attractively decorated with a cheerful feel. To the rear is a fully equipped commercial kitchen with stainless steel work units and WC. The premises are currently configured for 42 covers inside with an additional 16 seats outside with easy access via a bi-folding door for those customers who prefer their coffee or glass of wine Al Fresco. There are excellent transport links with both tube and bus services nearby. There is parking for one vehicle to the rear and pay and display parking on neighbouring streets.
- Furniture / Fixtures value: Undisclosed
- Inventory / Stock value: Undisclosed